CBT Stuns at the 2016 IIDA New England Fashion Show
CBT was one of over 25 design teams to walk the runway at the highly anticipated IIDA New England Fashion Show and Benefit Gala. Now in its 18th year, the annual event is a design celebration like no other, bringing together over 1,500 Boston design professionals for a night of spectacular wearable runway fashion made exclusively from materials and finishes used daily in the interior design profession.
This year’s theme was Coutourism and CBT’s entry, “Elemental: Sand-Sea-Space,” explored elements through which we travel with three stunning ensembles. CBT was proud to take home the top honor of the evening, receiving Best of Show for a second year in a row, which recognizes the highest scoring entry across all award categories as well as the People’s Choice Award. Through collaboration with our vendor sponsors, each look was designed and created using a variety of dynamic materials from our partnering vendors: Lasvit, Kelly Bugala Associates, and Teknion.
Boston Magazine: Intergalactic Aliens and Human Volcanoes
Elements of Style: Turning Interiors into Runway Gold
Starting January 12, 2017, all of the award winning entries will be available on view at the Coutourism post-fashion show exhibit at the Boston Design Center.
Congratulations to all of the winners and a big THANK YOU to our sponsors!
• Best of Show & People’s Choice: CBT | Teknion | Lasvit | Kelly Bugala Associates
• Best Use of Materials: Bergmeyer | Arturo Alvarez
• Best Interpretation of Theme: Payette | Milliken & Co. | Surface Materials | Mayer Fabrics
• Best Red Carpet Look: Gensler | Kerwin Group | Bernhardt Design | Datesweiser
• Most Innovative: Lavallee Brensinger Architects | MDC | LUUM Textiles | J+J Invision | Neoscape
• Best Hair and Makeup: Margulies Perruzzi Architects | Boston Light Source | Peadbody Office | Inscape
• Best School Entry & Best Walk: The Boston Architectural College | Steelcase
Want to work with us? Get in touch.